Friday, August 12, 2011

Getting it Started

Hello, I have been thinking about getting a blog started up for a while and since I have a little down time now after getting married this summer I though it would be as good of time as any to get it up and going. I just finished my first year of PT school this June and am getting ready to start my next one here in a week. I did my undergrad at Northwestern College in Athletic Training, also being very much involved with the strength and conditioning programs there. After that I completed both my ATC and CSCS tests and took a job for a year working as an Athletic Trainer and Strength Coach at the High School level before attending the UNMC PT program. This blog will explore a range of topics including physical therapy, strength and conditioning, nutrition, general fitness information, and how all of these things tie together. I will try to include updates on what I am reading and learning, some videos, and other random things. It might be a little choppy at first as I learn how this whole thing works, but I hope you will enjoy the postings. Please feel free to leave comments, questions, or ideas for topics you would like to be discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment